Tips to Consider When Choosing A Venue:
- Convenience (toilets, changing rooms, storage)
- Seating Capacity
- Decor possibilities. Best to go with your decorator.
- Event Theme
- Sound effects. Best to go with your sound technician.
- Conflicting events booked in the same venue.
- Clear definition of the space you are booking.
- And most importantly, COST. Enquiry about hidden charges and blurry terms and conditions. Also find out what rules the venue has on food and drinks. Can you bring yours or do they insist you use their services. What’s the cost margin difference if you provide yours?
Tips to Consider When Choosing Event Colours and Theme:
- Purpose of event
- Colour preference
- Colour compatibility.
- Event Purpose
This is turning out to be a longer series than I originally intended as Event Planning is so vast. I’ll do my best to point out a few of the most important details to help you plan your event within budget in every post.